The Addictions Newsletter (TAN)
You can read all of the individual articles and announcements of The Addictions Newsletter at our dynamic, web-based newsletter:
- Dr. Aaron Weiner's first Presidential Column!
- Dr. Angelo DiBello’s Editor’s Corner where he outlines the latest submissions and announcements
- A clinical translation column where Dr. Kirsten Smith discusses her recent article titled "Disease and decision"
- A Diversity Science Spotlight highlighting Dr. Delisa Brown's recent work in the Journal of Ethnicity and Substance Abuse
- An Early Career Psychologist Spotlight on Dr. Mateo Leganes-Fonteneau, and his research on interoception and addiction
- A Student Spotlight on APA Division 50's newest Student Representative, Bonnie Rowland
- A Finding Success Through Failure column where Dr. Jennifer Filo discusses her experiences on the job market
- Great SoAP Box Sound Bites and Show and Tell submissions
- Valuable clinical pearls from Dr. Thaddeus Camlin discussing the ethics of substance use diagnosis and treatment