The SoAP Fellows and Awards Committee (F&A) invites nominations of Division members for potential election to Fellow status in the American Psychological Association. Descriptions for the criteria to become a fellow may be found by clicking on the following link: http://www.apa.org/membership/fellows/division-50.pdf
- DEADLINE for receipt of New Fellows nominations, (including all nominees’ materials and endorsers’ letters) is January 7, 2022
- Late or incomplete applications will not be considered in the current review cycle
- Nominations may be made by any member or Fellow of the Division
- Self-nominations are acceptable
- Initial fellows
- Those seeking to become APA fellows through Division 50 must submit via the online portal (APA login required) http://apps.apa.org/Fellows/default.aspx.
- The portal is currently open for submissions
- Existing APA fellows – those who are currently fellows in one or more divisions of APA
- Existing APA fellows seeking to become Division 50 fellows must submit via email
- Nominations are sent to the Fellows and Awards Committee through the Division 50 F&A Committee Chair, Sherry McKee at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for submission is January 7, 2022
- Subject line must include: APA Fellow Application – First and Last Name of Applicant
- Requested materials include candidate CV and nomination letter.
SoAP (Addictions) seeks nominations for its 2022 awards, which will be announced in the spring TAN and awarded at APA's 2022 Annual Convention. Awards for 2022 include:
- Distinguished Scientific Early Career Contributions
- Distinguished Scientific Contributions to the Application of Psychology
- Distinguished Scientific Contributions to Public Interest
- Outstanding Contributions to Advancing the Understanding of Addictions
DEADLINE for receipt of Awards nominations, (including all nominees’ materials and endorsers’ letters) is January 14, 2022. Information on award qualifications and nominations can be found on the Awards & Recipients page.
- Nominations and candidate CV must be submitted via email
- Nominations are sent to the Fellows and Awards Committee (F&A) through the Division 50 F&A Chair, Sherry McKee at email@example.com
- Subject line must include: APA Award Nomination - First and Last Name of Applicant