The SoAP Fellows and Awards Committee (F&A) invites nominations of Division members for potential election to Fellow status in the American Psychological Association. Descriptions for the criteria to become a fellow may be found by clicking on the following link: http://www.apa.org/membership/fellows/division-50.pdf
- DEADLINE for receipt of New Fellows nominations, (including all nominees’ materials and endorsers’ letters) is January 8, 2018
- Late applications will not be considered in the current review cycle
- Nominations may be made by any member or Fellow of the Division
- Self-nominations are acceptable
- Initial fellows
- Those seeking to become APA fellows through Division 50 must submit via the online portal (APA login required) http://apps.apa.org/Fellows/default.aspx.
- The portal is currently open for submissions
- Existing APA fellows – those who are currently fellows in one or more divisions of APA
- Existing APA fellows seeking to become Division 50 fellows must submit via email
- Nominations are sent to the Fellows and Awards Committee through the Division 50 F&A Committee Chair, Kim Fromme at Fromme@utexas.edu
- Deadline for submission is January 8, 2018
- Subject line must include: APA Fellow Application – First and Last Name of Applicant
SoAP (Addictions) seeks nominations for its 2018 awards, which will be announced in the spring TAN and awarded at APA's 2018 Annual Convention in San Francisco. Awards for 2018 include:
- Distinguished Scientific Early Career Contributions, Distinguished Scientific Contributions to the Application of Psychology, Distinguished Scientific Contributions to Public Interest, and Outstanding Contributions to Advancing the Understanding of Addictions (for a non-SoAP member).
- DEADLINE for receipt of Awards nominations, (including all nominees’ materials and endorsers’ letters) is January 15, 2018. Information on award qualifications and nominations can be found on the Awards & Recipients page.
- Nominations must be submitted via email
- Nominations are sent to the Fellows and Awards Committee (F&A) through the Division 50 F&A Chair, Kim Fromme at Fromme@utexas.edu
- Subject line must include: APA Award Nomination - First and Last Name of Applicant