News Date: Thursday, May 25, 2023 - 13:45
Addiction Health Services Research (AHSR) 2023 Conference
October 18-20, 2023
New York, NY
The Addiction Health Services Research (AHSR) conference, held since 2005, brings together researchers, policymakers, and treatment providers to focus on how systems redesign can effectively and sustainably be implemented.
AHSR leads with an agenda that furthers the positive impact of prevention and treatment services for substance misuse and use disorders. Attendees can expect:
• A slate of distinguished plenary speakers
• Discussion of cutting-edge health services research findings, the development of collaborative relationships
• Opportunities to support the careers of junior and minority investigators
This year, the conference is hosted in New York City by the Center for Health Economics of Treatment Interventions for Substance Use Disorder, HCV, and HIV (CHERISH). A mentoring program sponsored by the Brandeis Harvard SPIRE Center is also available for students and early career investigators attending AHSR 2023. Sign-ups for mentees and mentors will be asked for during the registration process.
For the latest updates on the program, please visit the conference website: www.ahsrconference.org.
• Abstract Submissions: April 10 - May 31, 2023
• Early Registration: May 1 - August 1, 2023
• Mentoring Program Sign-ups: May 1 - August 30, 2023
• Early Career Investigator Award Deadline: June 7, 2023
Tickets are available for purchase through Eventbrite:
Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org