Friendly Reminder (with instructions on how) to Renew your Div 50 Membership for 2020!
News Date: Monday, February 10, 2020 - 09:30
It’s 2020, and your Division 50 Membership Committee chairs, are back reminding you to renew your Division 50 2020 membership J
APA’s membership renewal system has recently had a major overhaul. So, if you are both an APA and Div 50 member, the link to renewing is now here:
https://www.apa.org/members/your-membership/ -> “Renew now”
If you are only a Div 50 member and NOT an APA member, you should (according to Central APA folks) receive an email with a link to renew OR you can call 202-336-6013.
Feel free to also encourage your colleagues, students, and mentees to join! Here are a few reasons why:
- Division 50 membership offers an extensive collaborative network with renown addiction psychologists.
- Being a Division 50 member provides opportunities for division involvement via committee participation, which supports the field of addiction psychology while helping you to advance your professional career and expand your professional network.
- The Collaborative Perspectives on Addiction (CPA) annual meeting is quickly approaching andDivision 50 members get discounted CPA conference registration.
- You don’t have to be a member of APA to be a member of Division 50, BUT being a member of both offers additional benefits, including the opportunity to run for executive board positions in annual elections.
Did you know that membership can be particularly beneficial for students? Student membership is:
- A great way to grow your professional network and help you identify potential postdoctoral and internship opportunities with world renown psychologists
- An easy and fun way to build your CV! Division 50 offers a plethora of opportunities for student involvement and committee service.
- Affordable! Did you know student membership is only $12.50 per year (without journal subscription)?